Sabtu, 24 Oktober 2015

Dear (Future) Son

Hi Momma's boy!
Are you mad if I call you that way?
Don't worry, son. I'm not going to chase you, to keep you in my secret room. I am not going to take all your game consoles, turn the tv off at night, or forcing you to study like I always did.
Today is a different day. I just wanna tell you something.

Finally, you're 21. It's your time to read this message; a small letter from decades ago, the past me.

I just wanna thank that you were born. No matter what, it was glad to see you coming to this world. To see you laughing for the very first time. Carrying you, take you anywhere. Finally God gave me a prince of my own, my third savior of my life.
"May you grow bigger, greater. At size, in life, in anything." I said as you fell asleep in my arms.

It was glad to live with you for twenty one years. I finally realize how hard raising you could be. Someday when my time has come, you could be the first creature the God will ask my responsibility for. You could be my biggest mistake, my hardest responsibility. But you could be my savior from the naar: if you are responsible in life, always do the things I told you, and  always remember Him.

Now that you're mature enough, just go as far as you want, swim the farthest and find your destination. Take a lot of chance son, it could be just once in forever. Learn a lot of things: lesson might not come from what you want, God might not make your plan go as you wish, but surely He will make it go as He planned. Because He won't give you what you want, He will give you what you need.

And remember, do not, in million years, make a girl cry. You can freely be who do you wanna be, do anything you like. But put their safety first, please. Don't you dare in million years say a harsh thing to her, to beat her physically and emotionally, make her cry out loud or silently. Girls never forget son. She might say she has forgiven you, but she will never forget the way you have treated her. She will remember your name forever. She will do a great research about your past, secret and reason. Some of them choose to put you back in her situation, some will stay nice but put you in her black list. Don't you dare to start a cold war with a girl!

Son, whatever you have done in the past, I am proud of you. You are the man I will never unlove. You will always be in my prayer five times a day. There is eternal connection between me and you anyone could never break. Even death will never separate us.

Son, it's time for you to go. Make a promising future for your woman, pursue great career, learn a lot of things. Make your Momma proud!


Sincerely,
Mom.

2 komentar:

  1. Ide bagus nih, nanti aku juga mau bikin ahh
    Thank you buat inspirasinya yaaa ^^

    Nambahin pesen buat the momma's boy : Your Mom is a very wonderful woman. Cherish her, protect her, make her happy for the rest of her day =)

    BalasHapus
  2. Kyaaaa makasiihhh Koh Keven omgomg

    BalasHapus